Medication News and Information
LINKS TO INFORMATION AND NEWS ABOUT MEDICATIONS
-- Updated January 10, 2005 --
(Some links on this page go to continuously updated news feeds.)
This page contains links to medication information, news, issue papers, and Web sites of individuals and organizations advocating for more affordable medications.
Web Sites with Information About Prescription Medications.
Medication Information Resources
Financial and Other Assistance for Obtaining Medications:
Advocacy Regarding Prescription Drug Availability and Costs
- To keep up with the latest efforts of advocates in Washington State to find ways to reduce medication costs to both individuals and state systems, please go to MentalHealthActivist.com's Cut Drug Costs page.
- Join the fight for fair drug prices at FairDrugPrices.org.
- Check in with Families USA to find out more about prescription drug prices. Families USA is a strong health care advocacy organization.
- No Free Lunch offers help for health professionals addicted to pharmaceutical company handouts.
- Public Citizen has been informing us for 30 years about important health, safety and democracy issues.
- A must read! Check Public Citizen's 82-page .pdf document (247KB - 1 minute download time for 56K modem) -- America's Other Drug Problem: A Briefing Book on the Rx Drug Debate.
- Check Public Citizen's Drug Information Center page.
Wait, there's more!
Scientific Resources and News About Medications
You can find continuously updated news about recent developments in medications by going to our Medication News page provided by Doctor's Guide. Please note that the DocGuide.com links generally contain a large amount of scientific and medical terminology.
Links to Popular Articles on Medications.
The easiest way to find the latest popular news articles is to go to Google's News Search Engine and type the word "medication" in the search box.
Links to Answers About Psychotropic Medications.
- There are no answers to reader questions posted at this time.
Thank You for Stopping By!
This page will be updated frequently. Please feel free to with your comments, questions and suggestions for links.