Links to Other Dr. Sterling Web Sites
SeniorMentalHealth.org -- Ron Sterling, M.D. -- Bellevue and Seattle, Washington, USA
Links to Affiliated Sites Hosted by Dr. Sterling.
Please go to Mind Matters to read the latest senior mental health advice article written by Dr. Sterling for the Seattle monthly magazine Northwest Prime Time.
To view information about Dr. Sterling's Bellevue office, please go to Bellevue Psychiatry. The Bellevue office is located at Suite 104, 1800 Professional Plaza, 1800 116th Avenue N.E. (just three blocks north of Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue). Saturday and Sunday Appointments are available.
Below are links to several independent portals created and maintained by Dr. Sterling.
- LaughterGood.com -- Extensive information and links to help you answer the question "is humor good for your health?"
- DearShrink.com -- Well-known mental health information Web site whose mission is to provide quality mental wellness and illness information and to facilitate better access to resources and services.
- MentalWellness.ws -- Web site contains articles, information, and resources for understanding the factors in mental wellness -- self-appreciation, resilience, affiliation, negotiation, curiosity, exercise and leisure activities.
- AgingBrain.org -- Web site contains articles, information, and resources for understanding more about the phases that the brain goes through during a lifetime. There are many structural changes that take place in our brains, and they don't all occur during our later years.
- AlcoholAndAging.org -- Links to information and resources about concerns related to the use and misuse of alcohol by older adults.
- AllAboutGrief.org -- Links to information, articles, organizations and individuals dedicated to helping us understand the processes of grieving and mourning.
- AllAboutForgiveness.org -- Links to resources dedicated to helping us understand the power and the psychological principles of the process of interpersonal forgiveness.
- AllAboutPsychotherapy.org -- Links to articles and resources for understanding psychotherapy.
- CutDrugCosts.org -- Get updated information and links about reducing medication costs for both individuals and state systems.
Thank You for Stopping By!