Site Index - SeniorMentalHealth.org
Ron Sterling, M.D. -- General and Geriatric Psychiatry -- Bellevue and Seattle, Washington, USA
We Recommend That You Refresh Your Page View.
Below is an alphabetical Index of Pages available on both the SeniorMentalHealth.org Web site and on the DearShrink.com Internet Mental Health Center site. Most listings have a brief description of the content of the page.
Because there is no automatic method that absolutely guarantees that you will receive the very latest version of this Site Index page, we recommend that you Refresh your View if you are revisiting this page.
- All About Online Counseling - This page provides information about e-mail, Internet chat, and telephone counseling services which you can purchase from Dr. Sterling.
- Big Text? - Instructions on how to easily change your MSExplorer browser screen to show larger text. For some of us senior folks, bigger text is a good thing!
- Biography - Brief biography of Ron Sterling, M.D., the owner and host of SeniorMentalHealth.org.
- Credit Card Payment for Office Visits - Go to this page to pay for 25-, 50-, 75-, or 100-minute office visits. This is a convenient way for you to pay for face-to-face services provided by Dr. Sterling.
- Copyright Notice - Gives notice of the Trademarks and Copyrights claimed by Ron Sterling, M.D.
- Disclaimer - Please read our general medical disclaimer.
- Donations Page -- Provides information about how you can make donations to help support the maintenance and the mission of DearShrink.com.
- Elder Care Information - Answers to reader questions about mental health and the elderly, including a list of links to elder care and caregiver Web sites.
- SeniorMentalHealth.org - Answers to reader questions about mental health and the elderly, including a list of links to elder care and caregiver Web sites.
- E-Therapy - Provides information about e-mail, Internet chat, and telephone counseling services which you can purchase from Dr. Sterling.
- Forms - Links to Forms used in Dr. Sterling's practice. Individual Forms can be opened up in a separate window by clicking on the following links:
- Client Registration Form.
- Collaborative Treatment Form. This form is an agreement regarding services where Dr. Sterling is providing medication evaluation, medication prescription, and medication follow-up services in conjunction with the services of another professional who is the primary therapist.
- Medicare Private Contract. This form is used when Dr. Sterling provides services to clients who are Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare beneficiaries who utilize Dr. Sterling cannot be reimbursed for payments to Dr. Sterling through Medicare. The advantage of this arrangement is that clients are not limited in terms of what services Dr. Sterling can provide, confidentiality is strictly maintained, and no limitations are set on what medications may be prescribed.
- Authorization Allowing Dr. Sterling to Release Confidential Information.
- Authorization Allowing Dr. Sterling to Obtain Confidential Information.
- Geriatric Psychiatry - Links and answers to reader questions about senior mental health and caregiver concerns.
- Hippocampus - The Hippocampus Page is all about several important brain structures that affect our moods and mental health.
- Home - Welcome and introduction page to the SeniorMentalHealth.org Web site.
- Home Visits - Information about Dr. Sterling's home, assisted living and nursing home services.
- Humor and Cartoons - Humor related to learning, relationships, growing up, growing older, psychiatry, psychotherapy, and mental health issues.
- Index - Site - Alphabetical listing by subject matter of pages posted on SeniorMentalHealth.org and some portal pages at Dr. Sterling's affiliated Internet Mental Health Center, DearShrink.com (you are at the Index page now).
- LaughterGood.com takes on the question of whether humor has healing power. Find cartoons, announcements, news, links and essays.
- Legal Notices - The following are subsections of our Legal Notices:
- Mental Health Care Activist - Comprehensive information about how to be a mental health care advocate in Washington State, with frequently updated alerts and links to volunteer recruitment Web sites, legislators, legislation, news, and organizations and individuals advocating for improved health care.
- Mind Matters - Mind Matters is a new mental health advice column for seniors written by Dr. Sterling and published in the Seattle-area monthly magazine Northwest Prime Time.
- Mission Statement - SeniorMentalHealth.org mission statement.
- New - What's New? - Alerts and news about senior mental health care, and updates about the latest changes to the SeniorMentalHealth.org Web site.
- Office -- Bellevue, Washington. To view photographs and information about Dr. Sterling's Bellevue office, please go to Bellevue Psychiatry. Friday, Saturday and Sunday Appointments are available.
- Online Counseling - This page provides information about e-mail, Internet chat, and telephone counseling services which you can purchase from Dr. Sterling.
- Pay Online for Office Visits Using a Credit Card -- Go to this page to pay for 25-, 50-, 75-, or 100-minute office visits. This is a convenient way for you to pay for face-to-face services provided by Dr. Sterling.
- Photographs - Photographs related to learning, growth, awareness, relationships, psychiatry and psychotherapy.
- Poetry - Poems, essays, and photographs related to learning, growth, awareness, relationships, psychiatry and psychotherapy.
- Support - Links to information about both online and in-person mental health support groups and organizations (grouped by subject matter of support).
- Telephone Counseling - Provides information about telephone counseling services which you can purchase from Dr. Sterling.
- Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement - Describes the legal agreement between visitors to any page of SeniorMentalHealth.org and Dr. Sterling. Dr. Sterling recommends that you read the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement and visit the page twice a year to stay updated on any changes that may have been made. It is not anticipated that the Agreement will be modified very often.
- Trademark and Copyright Notices - Gives notice of the Trademarks and Copyrights claimed by Ron Sterling, M.D.
Thank You for Stopping By!
Please feel free to with your comments, questions and suggestions. Have a great day!
[ Home ]
[ What's New ]
[ Big Text? ]
[ Mind Wise ]
[ Age Pride ]
[ Mental Wellness ]
[ Caregiving ]
[ Humor ]
[ Activism ]
[ Site Index ]
[ Offsite Resources ]
[ Other Dr. Sterling Links ]
[ Online Help ]
[ Biography ]
[ Legal Notes ]
[ Donations ]
[ Contact Us ]
General and Geriatric Psychiatry
Send E-mail to Dr. Sterling
Updated October 7, 2007
Copyright 2000-2007. Ron Sterling, M.D. All Rights Reserved.