Mental Health Law
-- February 7, 2010 --
Mental Health Law.
The Law Watch page at DearShrink.com provides links to many different types of Web sites. Most of the sites listed here devote themselves to keeping us updated on current federal legislative matters related to mental health and chemical dependency. Others links will connect you to current laws that may be useful for you to know about. Some links provided on this page connect you directly to psychiatrists who specialize in forensic matters.
Thank You for Stopping By!
- Overviews of Mental Health Law.
- National Health and Mental Health Policy.
- Washington State -- Policy Watchers.
- Washington State -- Current Laws.
- U.S. Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatrists.
- The Anti-Stalking Site provides information and resources for all those interested in the behavior and crime of stalking.
-- Best wishes, Dr. Sterling
[ Home ] [ What's New ] [
Site Index ] [ Mission ] [ Our Services ] [ Dr. Sterling's Biography ]
[ Adult Attention Deficit Disorder ] [ Geriatric Psychiatry ] [ Online Therapy ] [ Advice ] [ Wellness ]
[ Shrink Watch ] [ Drug Watch ] [ Media Watch ] [ Law Watch ] [ Support ] [ Activism ]
[ Humor ] [ Health Care Links ] [ General Links ] [ Reviews ] [ Fine Photography ]
[ Search ] [ Legal Notices ] [ Privacy ] [ Contact Us ]
[ Politics ] [ Style ]
Send E-Mail to Dr. Sterling
Copyright 2000-2007. Ron Sterling, M.D.
All Rights Reserved.
Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Statement