Links and Online Resources
-- Updated February 20, 2010 --
Welcome to the Resources Page!
This Resources page is a provided by DearShrink.com. DearShrink is an Internet Mental Health Center hosted by Ron Sterling, M.D., a General and Geriatric Psychiatrist who also specializes in psychotherapy and relationship and family therapy.
Links to Resource Pages at DearShrink.com.
On this page, you will find links to our pages that contain links to medical, healthcare, self-development, psychiatry, and support group Web sites.
We invite you to tour this page of links and to explore the rest of the DearShrink site. DearShrink is filled with information, answers to questions, and rapid ways for obtaining services from Dr. Sterling in person, by phone, by Internet chat, or by e-mail. Click on the About Us button to get more details or call Dr. Sterling at 206-784-7842 to discuss his services.
To find out What is New at DearShrink, go to our What's New page. To get an index of pages available at DearShrink, go to our Site Index page.
The following links will take you to pages that contain links to medical, healthcare, self-improvement, parenting, psychiatry, and support group Web sites, among others.
Submit Questions About Mental Health, Psychiatry and Psychotherapy?
- The Support Groups page contains links to Seattle, King County, Washington State, and national support group organizations and resources for concerns from mental health to gender identity.
- The Health Links page contains links to many larger health-related Web sites.
- The General Links page contains links to many publications and organizations that Dr. Sterling recommends related to parenting and other significant social and political issues and concerns.
- The Psychiatry Links page contains links to the American Psychiatric Association and other professional organizations, including university and newsletter resources.
Would You Like to Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Sterling?
- Office Appointments are Available. Dr. Sterling has appointments available at his Bellevue Office. Feel free to call Dr. Sterling at 206-784-7842. You will often reach him directly.
Would You Like Online or Telephone Support and Counseling?
- Online and Telephone Counseling is Available. Dr. Sterling offers e-mail, Internet chat and telephone counseling for your personal growth, relationship, and mental health concerns and questions. Check the Online Help page to read more about Dr. Sterling's online and telephone services and how to purchase them.
- Dr. Sterling Has More than 30 Years of Medical and Counseling Experience. Dr. Sterling has been around, but that doesn't make him just older and wiser. He works hard at staying informed. He works hard on his own personal growth. He enjoys challenges and making contributions to his community. This attitude combined with his training allows him to be a caring healthcare provider and advisor with a sense of perspective, humor, and commitment to his clients. For more information about Dr. Sterling and his mission, please go to his Biography Page.
Thank You for Stopping By!
-- Best wishes, Dr. Sterling
[ Home ] [ What's New ] [
Site Index ] [ Mission ] [ Our Services ] [ Dr. Sterling's Biography ]
[ Adult Attention Deficit Disorder ] [ Geriatric Psychiatry ] [ Online Therapy ] [ Advice ] [ Wellness ]
[ Shrink Watch ] [ Drug Watch ] [ Media Watch ] [ Law Watch ] [ Support ] [ Activism ]
[ Humor ] [ Health Care Links ] [ General Links ] [ Reviews ] [ Fine Photography ]
[ Search ] [ Legal Notices ] [ Privacy ] [ Contact Us ]
[ Politics ] [ Style ]
Send E-Mail to Dr. Sterling
Copyright 2000-2007. Ron Sterling, M.D.
All Rights Reserved.
Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Statement