Error Page at DearShrink.com
-- Updated April 10, 2011 --
This is the General Error Page at DearShrink.com.
Unfortunately, the Internet can have its glitches. Occasionally, forwarding to the correct Web page may not work properly. This is the likely reason that you have received this DearShrink.com error page. The other reason you may receive this error page is that the page you were seeking may no longer exist.
Web Sites Created and Maintained by Dr. Sterling
If this is a new window, just close it and click on the link again. If this is not a new window, click on the "Back" Button at the top of the page on your browser menu bar. Then, click the link again. Sometimes, that is all it takes.
To connect to one of the Dr. Sterling's main Web sites, please use the links found below.
The following is a list of major Web sites created by Dr. Sterling over the last ten years, which he continues to host and maintain for professional and consumer use.
- DearShrink.com -- Well-known mental health information Web site whose mission is to provide quality mental wellness and illness information and to facilitate better access to resources and services.
- AdultADDFacts.com -- this site is an outgrowth of Dr. Sterling's continuing focus on assisting adults with the diagnosis and treatment of Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. You may think the diagnosis is a "fad," but it is not. Despite all the advertising, which could be interpreted as "pushing" a product, adult attention deficit disorder has historically been underdiagnosed.
- All About Depression web page -- this page is an outgrowth of several articles that Dr. Sterling has written about depression over the past several years.
- AllAboutGrief.org -- Links to information, articles, organizations and individuals dedicated to helping us understand the processes of grieving and mourning.
- AllAboutForgiveness.org -- Links to resources dedicated to helping us understand the power and the psychological principles of the process of interpersonal forgiveness.
- AllAboutPsychotherapy.org -- Links to articles and resources for understanding psychotherapy.
- dearshrink.com/caringtherapy.htm -- Read about online counseling and purchase e-Mail, Internet chat, and telephone counseling from Dr. Sterling.
- LaughterGood.com -- Extensive information and links to help you answer the question "is humor good for your health?"
- MentalWellness.ws -- Web site contains articles, information, and resources for understanding the factors in mental wellness -- self-appreciation, resilience, affiliation, negotiation, curiosity, exercise and leisure activities.
- SeniorMentalHealth.org -- Contains mental health information and resources for older adults, and Dr. Sterling's latest answer about older adult mental health care and caregiver concerns.
Dr. Sterling's Mission.
Dr. Sterling is a strong believer in life-long learning and inner-life development. His Web sites and his focus on "always getting better" are manifestations of his own commitment to taking the next step in personal growth. He is a very active advocate for better access to unbiased mental health information, support, and treatment.