Shrinks, Drugs, Media and Law
-- Updated February 20, 2010 --
Welcome to the Watches Page!
This Watches page is a division of DearShrink.com. DearShrink is an Internet Mental Health Center hosted by Ron Sterling, M.D., a General and Geriatric Psychiatrist who also specializes in psychotherapy and relationship and family therapy.
Links to Watches Pages at DearShrink.com.
On this page, you will find links to information about psychiatry and psychiatrists, medications, the media and mental health, and mental health laws.
We invite you to tour this page of links and to explore the rest of the DearShrink site. DearShrink is filled with information, answers to questions, and rapid ways for obtaining services from Dr. Sterling in person, by phone, by Internet chat, or by e-mail. Click on the About Us button to get more details or call Dr. Sterling at 206-784-7842 to discuss his services.
To find out What is New at DearShrink, go to our What's New page. To get an index of pages available at DearShrink, go to our Site Index page.
The following links are devoted to providing resources and information about psychiatry, psychology, medications, and laws and media coverage related to mental illness and chemical dependency.
Submit Questions About Mental Health, Psychiatry and Psychotherapy?
- The Shrink Watch page contains links to information and news about psychiatry and psychology and other mental health counseling professions.
- The Drug Watch page contains links to information and news about medications.
- The Media Watch page provides links to resources to assist in understanding mental illness and substance abuse stigma and how the media contributes to or helps eradicate inappropriate, outdated and unrealistic views of mental illness and chemical dependency.
- The Law Watch page contains links to information to keep updated on federal and state legislative matters related to mental health and chemical dependency.
Looking for Other Mental Health Care Links?
- Go to our Health Links Page page to view a list of mental health Web site links.
- Go to our General Links Page to view a large list of links organized around National Health Observances. May is always Mental Health Awareness Month.
- Go to our Support Resources Page to view a list of links to local and national support and advocacy organizations.
Would You Like to Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Sterling?
- Office Appointments are Available. Dr. Sterling has appointments available at his Bellevue Office. Feel free to call Dr. Sterling at 206-784-7842. You will often reach him directly.
Would You Like Online or Telephone Support and Counseling?
- Online and Telephone Counseling is Available. Dr. Sterling offers e-mail, Internet chat and telephone counseling for your personal growth, relationship, and mental health concerns and questions. Check the Online Help page to read more about Dr. Sterling's online and telephone services and how to purchase them.
- Dr. Sterling Has More than 30 Years of Medical and Counseling Experience. Dr. Sterling has been around, but that doesn't make him just older and wiser. He works hard at staying informed. He works hard on his own personal growth. He enjoys challenges and making contributions to his community. This attitude combined with his training allows him to be a caring healthcare provider and advisor with a sense of perspective, humor, and commitment to his clients. For more information about Dr. Sterling and his mission, please go to his Biography Page.
Thank You for Stopping By!
-- Best wishes, Dr. Sterling
[ Home ] [ What's New ] [
Site Index ] [ Mission ] [ Our Services ] [ Dr. Sterling's Biography ]
[ Adult Attention Deficit Disorder ] [ Geriatric Psychiatry ] [ Online Therapy ] [ Advice ] [ Wellness ]
[ Shrink Watch ] [ Drug Watch ] [ Media Watch ] [ Law Watch ] [ Support ] [ Activism ]
[ Humor ] [ Health Care Links ] [ General Links ] [ Reviews ] [ Fine Photography ]
[ Search ] [ Legal Notices ] [ Privacy ] [ Contact Us ]
[ Politics ] [ Style ]
Send E-Mail to Dr. Sterling
Copyright 2000-2007. Ron Sterling, M.D.
All Rights Reserved.
Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Statement